About Us

Hi! 👋 Welcome to kun eco. We're an online store on a mission to provide eco-friendly alternatives to everyday products that are sustainable and reusable.

This little blue planet we call home is special, made up of extraordinary ecosystems of rich biodiversity. But they're under threat from something that's a persistent presence in our lives. Plastic. 

We have a plastic problem. This stubborn material is built to last forever and we only recycle less than 20% of it. That means the remaining 80% is in landfill, strewn across landscapes or drifting in seas harming our precious marine life. Scientists predict that by 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. 

So what can you do? Think the plastic problem is to big for you to make an impact? Think again. By making the switch to alternatives you can essentially eliminate single-use plastics from your life. It's up to each and every one of us to do our bit. Don't underestimate your impact. 

We're so glad you made your way to our little site and made the decision to join the fight against plastics. If you do find our products useful we encourage you to share our website with your family and friends and help act as a catalyst for change. 

kun ~ antimicrobial bio-agent found in bamboo fibre.